At gett it's all about e-commerce. Earning money for our customers with a customized website or shop that scores well with Google and converts well and at the same time saves money by automating back office processes is our passion. If they are doing well, then we are doing well. As the first Prestashop Platinum Partner since 2009, we have a reputation to uphold. We also have many WordPress customers that we serve with informational websites. To further shape our international growth ambitions, we are looking for a Project Manager who puts the customer first and wants to build on their and our success in a professional manner.
As a Project Leader you work in a team of programmers, fellow project manager (s), designers, account managers and support staff on great e-commerce challenges. Many customized applications for various clients require organizational talent whereby a balance is found between time and budget, but certainly also quality. Your excellent project management skills, resourcefulness, perseverance and empathy combined with substantive knowledge ensure that we achieve our project objectives.
- Preferably a completed, relevant HBO or WO course, but at least this work and thinking level.
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, you name it, you know (or) it. Flying to structured projects is of course a must and is in your system; you have talent for organizing.
- You are stress-resistant, target-oriented and you can communicate excellently.
- You have a proactive attitude and you have room for initiative and innovation.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a project manager in a similar organization.
- A good command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- In addition to being customer and service oriented, you are a true team player.
- You have technical insight and the following terms are not unknown to you:
What & How:
Together with the project team you ensure that the projects are executed correctly and efficiently. You work out tasks, know how to plan the right resources, monitor deadlines and budgets. You are in contact with clients and you ensure that the projects run according to plan.
What we offer
- Salary based on your education, experience and skills.
- A fixed-term contract to begin with. In the event of proper functioning, it is converted into an open-ended contract.
- 24 vacation days beside the usual national holidays.
- Retirement contribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Possibility to grow within the company.
- Fresh fruit, team activities, table footbal and the chance to be part of and enthousiastic and ambitious team which will, also thanks to you, grow to be the best e-commerce/ online marketing agency in the Netherlands