- You work on fun projects, we offer you the space to learn and experiment.
- In addition to developing (mobile) applications, devising and writing out projects for other developers that you also manage is part of your work.
- We will encourage you to become 'Prestashop certified', given that we are Prestashop partner, you will regularly work with Prestashop.
- You work together with programmers, designers and marketers.
- We like hard work, but also fun at work!
What we ask from you:
- HBO work and thinking level (through education or work experience).
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of working with frameworks, such as Laravel / Symfony.
- You use MVC and OOP.
- If you are experienced in prestashop, that's an advantage!
- You think in terms of solutions and you work accurately.
We are offering you:
If you work for gett, we challenge you to make the difference within an enthusiastic team. The corporate culture can best be described as informal and collegial. A full-time job for 40 hours per week (32 hours per week is negotiable) where a competitive salary and innovative environment are opposed. In addition, there is a training budget for each employee.
Gett is a company that is growing steadily, so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth within the organization.
- Our office is within 5 min walking from the trainstation
- Free parking around our office
- You can (co-) decide on matters such as work processes and future vision in your role.
- Fixed travel allowance.